|All puppy purchasers MUST agree to
these contracts to buy a puppy.
|Deposit Policy: Please consider every aspect of bringing a new puppy
into your family before you place a deposit. A deposit means that you
are applying a true and serious commitment to give a loving home to
one of our puppies.
Once the deposit is paid, it is NOT refundable.
We do NOT take deposits on upcoming and expected litters. I will put
your name on a list for upcoming and expected litters.
Deposits can be made by Paypal, money order, or cashier's check.
Final payment MUST be made by Paypal, cash, wire transfer, or
All puppies MUST be paid for in full before shipping.
|1. Puppy must be taken to veterinarian within two (2) business days of
the arrival, or pick up date.
2. We must be informed immediately of the examination’s result by
email email@example.com The failure of this will result in the
cancellation of the guarantee.
3. If the examination indicates that at the time of sale, such animal was
unfit for purchase due to illness, disease or congenital disorder, you
may return the pet to us for an exchange of equivalent value.
4. We guarantee the puppy against fatal viruses for 72 hours. These
include, Distemper, Parvo and Corona. It does not include Coccidia
Kennel Cough which are common in pups that are shipped and usually
caused by bacteria or stress. Kennel Cough is self limiting and like the
common cold, it must run its course. Full recovery is expected and
Kennel Cough on its own is not life threatening.
5. This puppy is guaranteed for 1 full year from purchase against fatal
and life altering congenital and genetic disease which adversely
affects the health of the animal.
6. We must be notified of the problem within two (2) business days of
the licensed veterinarian’s determination and have two (2) reports
from two (2) different veterinarians stating the same problem and we
will provide a replacement puppy of equivalent value. Purchaser is
responsible for the transportation cost of the replacement puppy.
7. We will not be responsible for veterinarian fees or cost. Purchaser is
aware that owning a puppy means trips to the veterinarian and
understands that he/she will be responsible for all payments.
8. There is no guarantee or warranty that the purchaser will be able to
show or breed the puppy regardless of show or breeding potentials.
9. Purchaser will keep the puppy current on all vet care including
shots, de worming and heart worm prevention. We advise that it is a
good idea to keep the new puppy separate from other dogs in the
house and out until the veterinarian has given it a clean bill of health.
10. Ear cropping is optional and requires a separate fee.
Buyers takes all responsibility for health resulting from cropping.
Puppy must be paid in full before the ears are cropped.